What's this all about?

Hello, blogosphere!

I'm finally doing something I've wanted to do for a while. I'm gonna blog. About food.

I like food, but I'm not a professional food guy by any stretch. I do know what I like, and I like telling people about what I like (and sometimes what I don't). I'm out and about in Tucson, so I'll be writing about some of my recent restaurant experiences, taking input on places I should try, talking about some of my favorite recipes, and what I'm cooking that night. It's pretty straightforward, I think.

It's entirely possible that nobody will be interested in reading this, but that's ok. If you're reading this, thanks! Drop me a note and tell me what you like, or would like to hear about. I'm hoping that this will be fun for both of us!

0 comments:

Post a Comment