The Next Big Adventure!

I've decided that I'm actually going to go through with it.

Tomorrow is the open casting call for The Next Food Network Star in Phoenix.

I've filled out the 11 page application. I had the professional headshots taken. I'm so ready.

Ok, I'm not really ready, but I'm doing it anyway! My honey is going up there with me for moral support and final prep in the car (hurray for great support!). I'll be tweeting from there tomorrow and I'll do a blog post afterwards with the juicy, juicy details.

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

July 8, 2009 at 11:59 AM cndygrl2210 said...

sweet! can't wait to hear what happens!!

July 8, 2009 at 5:09 PM Kevin said...

Thanks, cndygrl! You just got your wish!
-TFD

July 8, 2009 at 5:20 PM Kevin said...

And thanks for reading, too. I appreciate it!

Post a Comment