Blogging about my blog

Really now, how lame is this? This is officially a blog post about changing around my blog.

I've never considered myself to be a luddite, but I'm starting to realize that I am. I don't know any HTML, I'm no good at manipulating images, and if I try a template and it doesn't look right I just discard it and try another one.

I'm starting to like this new look, though. It's still got a ways to go before it's where I want it, but it's definitely a step in the right direction.

And just think, as soon as it's perfect I'll be able to take over the world! Or at least talk about food in a slightly more user-friendly forum.

-TFD

PS: My heartfelt thanks to my sweetie for creating the header for me. At least one of us knows our way around Photoshop!

0 comments:

Post a Comment