Food Events Calendar

Hi All!

In my continuing efforts to make my blog more useful (than what, I'm not entirely sure), I've decided to add a calendar of Tucson Food Happenings.

It's still a work in progress, and it may or may not work out in the long run (maintaining a calendar can be a big pain in the behind). In the meantime, though, if you hear of any food related events going on, please let me know about them. I'm happy to post things as they come up!

If this works out, I may try to expand it to include recurring events (happy hours, weekly specials, etc), but for now I'm looking more at one-time things.

So drop me a note if you know of things going on, if you have any comments/suggestions, or if you have a good source for foodish happenings!

PS: I moved the calendar down to the bottom of the blog because of formatting issues. Once I make it pretty I'll move it back up top!

-TFD

0 comments:

Post a Comment