Coming Soon!

When I decided that I was going to start compiling information for various things (New Year's Eve, Happy Hours, etc.), I didn't think it through as much as I should have. It turns out that those particular things would work a whole lot better with multiple pages. Can you do multiple pages in Blogger? Why no, you can't!

So I'm packing up and moving over to WordPress. I've been messing with the CSS trying to get the look to be pretty similar to what I've got going here, but that's still going to be something of a work in progress.

If you'd like, you can preview the new site at www.tucsonfooddude.com. If you have any feedback, I'd love to hear it. If you have any feedback that comes with the necessary CSS code to make it work I'd love to hear that even more!

Kevin
-TFD

0 comments:

Post a Comment