Do you have a story to tell?

I was recently surprised by an email from Penelope Starr from Odyssey Storytelling. She is putting on a storytelling evening revolving around food, kitchens, restaurants, etc. called "Kitchen Confidential" at Club Congress on 12/3.

Penelope asked me to participate with a 10-minute story, but Dec 3rd just doesn't work for me. Does it work for any of you Tucson restaurant types or food enthusiasts? I'll bet Penelope would be interested in hearing from you if it does.

The initial email that I received is below. If you think you might like to participate or have questions, or have a suggestion for someone Penelope might want to contact, please shoot her an email or Tweet her @OdysseyWoman.

Thanks!
-TFD

Hi Kevin,

I follow you on Twitter and see that you have a lot to talk about when it comes to food. I am the producer of Odyssey Storytelling, a monthly event at the Club Congress where six people tell ten-minute stories on a theme. On December 3 the theme is Kitchen Confidential: stories about food and kitchens. You can see more at www.odysseystorytelling.com.

I'm wondering if you'd like to tell a story. I'm looking for something about Tucson restaurants and you seem to be someone with that kind of story.

Please be in touch,

~Penelope
www.odysseystorytelling.com
www.tucsoncitizen.com/stories
penelope@odysseystorytelling.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment